I've been thinking about you and the little one in the belly! Amanda J says yall are coming through town. I hope you have a great vacation. Your family is so adorable! Hope you are feeling well!
Happy Birthday William! I can't believe he is already 2! I hope y'all are doing great and that your sweet baby boy is growing right along. And, if y'all decided to do the addition I hope it's going well. I know it will be so pretty!
4 comments:
happy birthday william! reed and emery-claire (your pen pals :) send a birthday wishes to you and hope you have a wonderful day!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your recent posts...the sidewalk chalk is adorable. I love your sweet creations as well...especially the "2" shirt. How fun.
Hope you are doing well! I can't even believe that our boys are getting so big. My heart can't soak in the time enough!
I've been thinking about you and the little one in the belly! Amanda J says yall are coming through town. I hope you have a great vacation. Your family is so adorable! Hope you are feeling well!
Happy Birthday William! I can't believe he is already 2! I hope y'all are doing great and that your sweet baby boy is growing right along. And, if y'all decided to do the addition I hope it's going well. I know it will be so pretty!
Post a Comment