This is one of the only drawers that has been left "un-child-proof" in our kitchen, and now I think we are going to have to lock it up! Because they are clear,the picture does really show ALL the ziplocks that were on the floor. There were 3 boxes of snack, quart, and gallon size bags emptied out. Whew! Could be worse though... glad they were just ziplocks! :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Somebody's up to something...
This is one of the only drawers that has been left "un-child-proof" in our kitchen, and now I think we are going to have to lock it up! Because they are clear,the picture does really show ALL the ziplocks that were on the floor. There were 3 boxes of snack, quart, and gallon size bags emptied out. Whew! Could be worse though... glad they were just ziplocks! :)
Posted by The Wiggins Family at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So funny! Don't you love the "quiet" messes??? Thanks for the comment on the blog...we've had a rough go with Bo's little nose (I realized last Sunday it was our first scrape of sorts---lots of bumps and bruises but no scrapes---ironically followed by several more in the same week on the SAME place). How are y'all doing? I'd love to catch up! Email if you want asbroadrick@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon! I've been thinking about y'all and praying for you!
Hilarious! Ava has begun to disassemble things alot faster these days. She likes to demolish her toy area and I can only imagine when she finds tupperware what will happen! Quietness does not have the same meaning with a child does it:)
he's so cute! oh so fun about your news!!! thanks for sharing and leaving it to me in the comment! i guess ours will be about the same age, that is fun! looks like next week we are FINALLY moving!!! yeah! so maybe next time you all are up this way we can actually all meet up--not just the guys since we'll be in town! not sure where your parents live (i guess casey does) but we'll be pretty near campus/nicholsville rd area. great hearing from you!
Do you have something to tell me, Mary Elizabeth?!
Post a Comment