Mark and I have a few shows we are currently really into right now....okay, obsessed with! Well, mainly 24. We just started watching this season and then decided one night when we were really bored to go back and watch the first season that a friend had let us borrow. Ever since that first episode we have been hooked!! I mean, seriously...it is by far the best, most intense show I have ever seen. We are on season 2 now (and season 7). You know you have a problem when a.) you are dreaming about 24-ish situations and b.) you are working out at the Y and see a lady on a treadmill in front of you and think, "Hey that's Terri Bauer!". Wait, Terri Bauer is not a real person....".

One word: STUD
We also love American Idol....there are so many GREAT contestants! We especially like Danny Gokey. His performance of PYT was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZTDGW2QTYs


3 comments:
I'm slightly obsessed with 24 as well. I don't want to say anything if you're not caught up, but let's just say I felt like I lost a family member after the most recent casualty. Seriously. OK, not really--I'm not that pathetic--but I may have shed a tear or two. I haven't watched all of the seasons. I watched the first one and then lost interest. I picked up again with season 5, which is awesome. Season 6 wasn't so good. This one is back to season 5 awesomeness. How are you feeling?
ME, we have also gotten into 24 recently. You know you're a real fan when you start having 24-type dreams! My dream last night could have been a real episode. Love American Idol as well. Thank goodness for good TV shows, especially during the winter months!
Hey Mary Elizabeth!
Whit and I love 24 too! When we first started dating he had already gotten into the show but I had never watched it. He said I needed to get caught up so we could watch together...I seriously watched 17 episodes in ONE weekend. How sad is that?!?! But, it is so easy to get hooked! Have fun ~ it is such a good show!
And, I LOVE the little outfits you have made for William (he is such a cutie!). Where do you find your fabric? I want to learn for baby Lee!
I can't wait to find out what y'all are having!!! Yay!
love, emilie
Post a Comment