CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Projects

Ran out of covered buttons--then bought some but accidently mailed them to my mom with a package for her!  oops!
First attempt at applique to match the shorts
Should I leave plain or do a fun applique of some sort?  

2 comments:

Erica said...

ooohh they look great! i'm impressed, you are becoming such a professional seamstress! i want to start on some little bubbles for emery-claire. shorts and t-shirt are good for reed, if i could find some fabric casey would approve of. and if i plan to get this potty training seriously going, 2 pieces will be a must anyway (with the exception of a picture, casey probably wouldn't let him wear them this summer :(

Anonymous said...

You are very talented girl!! Impressed! I am wanting to get into sewing, but I am just to scared to get into it. I just need to decide on an outfit and try one I guess. What did you start with first? BTW congrats on baby #2.

Email and let me know how you started: sarakchristian@windstream.net