Our friends, Rusty and Sarah, got married this weekend in Knoxville and we had a great time. The wedding was so precious and the reception so much fun--Andy Davis and his funk band were awesome! And my favorite part--the cake--was awesome, too. :) William also had a ball and was entertaining us all. He has always loved music and bounces his head with the music ANYTIME he hears it--in stores, on the tv, the radio, with his toys, and now at weddings. He was getting with it on the dance floor, dancing and running around for about 2 hours! And now, in addition to his smooth dance moves, he is snapping....yes, snapping! It's pretty funny and I'm so glad we've got it on camera. Now we need to get it on video....
Snapping on the Market Square

Feelin the beat
Feelin the beat


1 comments:
LOVE your blog..makes me feel like I am right there. and the tunes while I read and look-what fun!! I will visit it often..keep the updates comin!!
love you, presh
Post a Comment