CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

That's Our Boy!

Well, what have we here? Mommy's Diet Coke!
Hmm...I wonder where he sees this?
3....
and 4...! Pretty impressive!

So today I heard some commotion going on in the kitchen and this is what I caught William doing. I was cracking up. He is really into wearing Mark's hats these days, so it was just hilarious that he was doing this while wearing a hat. What a hoot!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hello,

I just started blogging yesterday. I was randomly going through blogs (lots of them) and came across yours. It must be the cutest/best one I've seen. I'm currently working on putting a health and fitness blog together. I still have a lot to learn! Anyway, a great site definitely ~ Have a great day!

Lauren said...

cute, cute pictures.
love the hat...i bet that makes daddy proud:)